May We Help You Leave a Legacy?
- Do you want to keep your property as it is now and do you want to protect it permanently from inappropriate development?
- Do you want to keep only some part of your property as it is now and to protect only that part permanently from inappropriate development?
- Do you want your property to remain a working farm permanently with crops, pastures and woodlots?
- Do you want to protect permanently the existing wetlands, streams or other natural features on your property?
- Have you identified and do you want to protect the archaeological or historical heritage of your farm or open land permanently?
- Do you want to leave a permanent legacy for your family or to your community?
If you answered "yes" to any of the preceding questions,
the Owl Creek Conservancy can help you accomplish your goals.
Please contact the Conservancy by calling 740-392-6952
To learn more about all aspects of land conservation, visit the Land Trust Alliance at www.landtrustalliance.org